- Mobile towers installation on your property is a mean of passive income.
renting your space for Telecom giants such as Orange,Etisalat,Telecom Egypt and Vodafone.
- they are continuously spreading their network boundaries.
- and if everything falls into place, they might want to rent out your property for installing their tower.
our mobile towers installation service
- BEYTAK(fekra group) is a middle man between major telecom companies and the owner of the property.
we provide a service for both,the owner of the property and telecom companies.
- our goal is to satisfy the needs of telecom companies in spreading their network coverage.
- And to compensate the owner of the property by renting it to telecom companies.
- As a property owner you don’t have to pay any fees for network installation.
- all you have to do is to submit your property location and we will handle the rest for you.
LEASE RATE NOW:
- telecom companies will rent the property for 8-10 years.
- telecom companies will pay you between 80-120 thousand Egyptian pound yearly.
- you will get a passive income of 720 thousand pounds for just installing a little tower.
- telecom companies have a lot of mobile network towers shapes like water tank and trees,so choose what suits you.
how do cellular mobile networks work?
- Cell phone base stations may be free-standing mobile towers or mounted on existing structures, such as trees, water tanks, or tall buildings.
- The antennas need to be high enough to adequately cover the area.
- Base stations are usually from 50-200 feet high.
- Cell phones communicate with nearby mobile towers mainly through radio frequency (RF) waves.
- At very high levels, RF waves can heat up body tissues. (This is the basis for how microwave ovens work.) But the levels of energy used by cell phones and mobile towers are much lower.
- When a person makes a cell phone call, a signal is sent from the phone’s antenna to the nearest base station antenna.
- The base station responds to this signal by assigning it an available radiofrequency channel.
- RF waves transfer the voice information to the base station.
- The voice signals are then sent to a switching center, which transfers the call to its destination.
- Voice signals are then relayed back and forth during the call.
you can submit your messege and we will get back to you as soon as possible or you can call us directly.